2013-05-09

Some shopping

About a week ago I went shopping for some of the essentials. The first is my favorite lip balm from Burt's Bees. It keeps my lips soft all year around, even through the cold Swedish winters. The second thing is makeup remover from Lumene. Makeup remover is essential to me, since I usually wear mascara. I think this is a pretty good one. The third and last thing is a BB Cream for the hair, from Lernberger Stafsing. Just like regular BB Creams, it's got several different purposes. It's supposed to make the hair smooth, protect it from heat and UV-damage, etc. What attracted me to this product is the heat protection, since I'm about to run out of my old one from TRESemmé. Also, I've already got their Oil Booster, which I love, so I hope I will love this as well.

I've done a little more shopping this week, and I'm thinking about making a haul video. Would that be interesting?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar