2013-07-16

MAC + EcoTools

The thing that I found in Gothenburg was the MAC 168 brush! You might remember in May, when I was in Stockholm, I was looking for it. But every store in the city were out of it and therefore I got the 217 brush instead. So when I found it at Åhléns City in Gothenburg, I obviously couldn't resist buying it.

While still on the west coast, we also visited Ullared. Ullared isn't really my cup of tea, but the fact that they sell EcoTools brushes made me slightly more interested. I got the 6 Piece Brush Set and the Powder brush. I'm actually not sure if they are authentic, because of the colour of the aluminium and the fact that they were 50 percent of the usual price. But at the same time - why would anyone make copies of brushes that are so cheap to begin with? Plus the quality seems fine, and they are super soft.

My one problem is the storage. Right now I have all of my brushes in a bowl. But since I've almost doubled my amount of brushes, it doesn't really fit anymore. I'm hopefully going to solve it tomorrow, though (:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar